Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to AACC Middle East Conference through CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd the online registration provider. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd. through the online payment service (“Service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the “Terms and Conditions” before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The User agrees that CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card and /or bank details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fee to CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the selected payment such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or Registration fees dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd in respect of the operation of the Service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this Service.
These “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Delhi
Registration Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
If category of registration differs, balance amount if any will be payable by the delegate. No refunds for balance amount will be given in a case where the transfer is being done to someone eligible for a greater discount.
All transfers requests are subject to scrutiny and may be rejected by the organizing committee if found inappropriate.
Transfers are NOT applicable in case of Early Bird registrants.
At CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd , we respect your privacy. We want to ensure that you get the information, content, and experiences that matter most to you. CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd , is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, other contacts.
CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd, uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law
- CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- It is sole responsibility of user to pick online payment CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd does not recommend/prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make such payments using the card. In using the system, you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the user, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for any failure by the user or third party making payment of Registration Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations to The Trrms and Conditions:
The CIMGLOBAL India Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to vary these “Terms and Conditions” from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
By participating in the AACC MiddleEast Conference (the "Conference”) you consent to being filmed, taped, interviewed, photographed, and recorded (the "Recordings”) during and in connection with the Conference by AACC MiddleEast, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives (the " AACC MiddleEast Parties”). You also agree that the AACC MiddleEast Parties may use, publish, edit, incorporate and otherwise exploit (and to authorize others to do the same) any Recordings (including your name, voice, image, likeness, personality, situations and Conferences) as they deem fit to use them, including in connection with any promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, reproduction or other publication of these materials by and through any and all media regardless of the purpose of such promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, reproduction or other publication (collectively, the ‘Uses’).
You also release the AACC MiddleEast Parties, their employees, and each and all persons involved with the Conference from (i) any and all liability connected with the Recordings and the Uses, and (ii) any and all claims that you have or may have for infringement of proprietary rights, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation or any other cause of action you have or may have arising from or in connection with the foregoing. By entering the Conference premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any Recordings and Uses irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any Recordings and Uses.
In addition, the Conference will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending the Conference or entering the Conference premises, you agree not to record or digitize any parts of the presentations. If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the Conference premises and forfeiture of such recording device.
You agree you have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before participating in the AACC MiddleEast Conference.
Your contact information may be shared with conference exhibitors and sponsors.
Although every effort is made to ensure that the material related to Conference, such as maps, agendas, programs, etc. are distributed to all attendees, AACC MiddleEast does not guarantee a copy of such materials to every attendee.
AACC MiddleEast reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) refuse to accept or to retain any person as a registrant of the Conference, at any time in its sole discretion, and (ii) make such alterations to the program, or any part of it, in any manner and at any time as it deems necessary or desirable.
Professional Conduct: The registrant agrees to conduct his/herself in a cordial manner. AACC MiddleEast will not tolerate any registrant who creates a disturbance; is disrespectful to any other registrant, any member of AACC MiddleEast, its speakers and attendees, exhibitors, volunteers or staff. AACC MiddleEast reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate any complaint and to dismiss any registrant found by AACC MiddleEast, in its sole discretion, to have violated the Code of Professional Conduct, without refund of registration fees.